Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Inclusiveness is part of our ethos and is woven into our core activities. The diversity of our employees is a driving factor of success and is critical to our ability to create and deliver value to our clients.
Women and/or Ethnically Diverse Employees at GCM Grosvenor*
Fostering inclusion in how we manage our business
Diversity & Inclusion Governing Committee
Our Diversity and Inclusion Governing Committee, comprised of leaders across the firm and chaired by our Chief Operating Officer, manages our diversity and inclusion initiatives, sets strategic direction, and coordinates our actions globally.
Francis Idehen (Chair)
- Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Office of the Chairman
- Managing Director, Strategy and Corporate Development, Office of the Chairman
- Managing Director, Hedge Fund Strategies and Private Markets Investment Committee member, Co-Head of Hedge Fund Strategies Research, Office of the Chairman
- Managing Director, Chief Human Resources Officer, Office of the Chairman
- Managing Director, Private Markets Investment Committee member
- Managing Director, Private Markets Investment Team
- Managing Director, Corporate Finance
- Executive Director, Strategy and Corporate Development
- Executive Director, Marketing
Our Diversity Action Plan
The Diversity and Inclusion Governing Committee creates and enforces our Diversity Action Plan, which outlines our approach to enhancing inclusiveness through recruitment and hiring practices, staff development, and engagement with third-party vendors.
Actively recruit and expand employment opportunities for minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Commitment to training, retaining, and promoting minorities, women, LGBTQ employees, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Partner with subcontractors and vendors that are owned by minorities, women or individuals with disabilities
Promoting an Inclusive Workplace
Employee Resource Programs
WINGs: Women’s Inspirational Networking Group
Encourages and empowers women to achieve their potential through networking, mentoring, work/life resources, and leadership opportunities.
GCM Grosvenor Pride
Promotes the equality, acceptance and inclusion of all team members. Its aim is to further the personal and professional development of all LGBTQ and ally employees through education, community outreach, service, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Parent Resource Group
Addresses issues related to parental and caregiver responsibilities by providing resources and hosting events on how individuals manage work and personal responsibilities.
Advancing Diversity Initiatives through Industry Leadership
We advance the missions of diverse professionals organizations through
Conference sponsorships | Speaking engagements | Employment opportunities
Internships | Mentorships | Financial support
Our Small, Emerging and Diverse Manager Conferences are Catalysts for Growth
*Data as of October 1, 2019