Invested In Our Communities
At GCM Grosvenor, supporting the communities where we live and work is a decades-long tradition for us. Whether we’re providing civic and charitable organizations with financial support, employee volunteers, board members or mentors, the goal is the same – to make a difference.
Our employee engagement by the numbers...
hours volunteered by GCM Grosvenor employees
board and associate board seats
organizations received our financial donations in 2019
GCM Grosvenor COVID-19 Employee Giving Campaign
In April of 2021, GCM Grosvenor renewed our COVID-19 Giving Campaign. As in 2020, we again provided employees with funds to support individuals, local businesses, nonprofit organizations, and healthcare facilities directly impacted by the pandemic.
• In 2021, our employees made over 370 donations to the causes that mattered the most to them.
• In combination, our employees made over 880 donations as part of our COVID-19 Giving Campaign across 2020-21.
How we make an impact
We actively volunteer with, and provide financial support to, organizations that:
- + Increase academic achievement for low-income students
- + Aid students on their path to and through post-secondary education
- + Educate low-income community members on financial literacy and workforce development
- + Support the communities where we live and work
Under-resourced and first-generation college students participating in Emerge—a Chicago Scholars and Invest for Kids internship program—worked with GCM Grosvenor employees on their professional development.
GCM Grosvenor volunteers worked one-on-one with Chicago’s Auburn Gresham high school students on their college admissions essays through coaching and support.
New York Cares:
Beautifying Our Schools
GCM Grosvenor participated in the New York Cares Day for Schools event to brighten classrooms and hallways in a high-need public school to create a safer, cleaner, and more organized learning environment for students to learn and grow.