Small, Emerging and Diverse Manager Events
Serving as a catalyst for growth and opportunity.
GCM Grosvenor has a long history of engaging and investing with small, early-stage, diverse, and women alternative investment managers. As part of our commitment, we host industry-leading events that inform and raise the visibility of managers while providing institutional investors access to these managers.
Our events platform is comprised of Consortium and the Small and Emerging Managers (SEM) Conference. These complementary yet unique experiences facilitate connections between managers and investors, each in settings that promote education and networking.
15th annual event
June 13-14, 2018
This intimate event connects diverse and women managers with institutional investors, facilitating direct interactions, expert training and focused relationship building.
- One-on-one coaching sessions for managers with institutional investors and consultants
- Small group roundtable discussions
- LP peer-to-peer exchanges
- Structured networking opportunities
- 300+ participants in 2018
12th annual event
October 9-10, 2018
Among the largest of its kind, this vibrant forum brings together small, early-stage, diverse and women managers with institutional investors in a multi-track, content-rich structure.
- Distinct content tracks: private equity, hedge funds, real estate and infrastructure & real assets
- Industry expert panel discussions
- LP-only session
- Open-format networking opportunities
- 800+ participants in 2017