Serving as a catalyst for growth and opportunity.
GCM Grosvenor has a long history of engaging and investing with small, early-stage, diverse, and women alternative investment managers. As part of our commitment, we host industry-leading events that inform and raise the visibility of managers while providing institutional investors access to these managers.
Our events platform is comprised of Consortium and the Small and Emerging Managers (SEM) Conference. These complementary yet unique experiences facilitate connections between managers and investors, each in settings that promote education and networking.
14th annual SEM Conference
Chicago – October 29-30, 2020
- Large-scale event with strategy-specific tracks
(750 attendees in 2019)
- GPs receive training and hear LPs’ perspectives on key issues
- LPs get “first look” exposure to managers and receive an update on the small, emerging and diverse manager market
- Program geared for small, emerging, diverse and women managers, interested investors and their consultants
17th annual Consortium
New York – June 10-11, 2020
- Intimate conference setting
(350+ attendees in 2019)
- GPs receive 1-on-1 coaching from LPs and “bootcamp” style training
- LPs gain direct exposure to managers and participate in peer-to-peer idea exchange
- Program tailored for representatives from women and diverse managers, interested investors and their consultants